We have set several media dedicated to the conference information
Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org (to subscribe, send a mail to email@example.com)
You can check on this site what adapter you need https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/albania/
The Lek (Albanian: Leku Shqiptar; plural Lekë) (sign: L; code: ALL)
is the official currency of Albania. Official exchange rates are found
at Iliria98 website. Exchange points are available here.
Albanian (English and Italian are spoken by the majority of the population)
Sunny and warm
Cell Phones and Mobile Data
- Adrion International Bookshop: Magazines and newspapers from around the world. English books available.
- Location: Palace of Culture, Skanderberg Square (Center)
- Phone: +355 4 223 5242
- Hours: 08:30-21:30
- Citypark Albania: A large shopping centre has some 180 shops, a Mercator hypermarket, food court, skating rink
- Location: Tirana-Durrës highway, km 8 (Just beyond the airport turn-off)
- Phone: +355 4 2376424
- Coin department store
- Location: Rr. Papa Gjon Pali II (ABA Business Center).
- Galeria Mall: 50+ shops, bars and cafés
- Location: Blv. Bajram Curri (European Trade Centre, behind the Pyramid)
- Phone: +355 4 2254100
- Hours: Daily, 09:00-20:00
- Kristal Shopping Center: Centre with a Conad supermarket and a cinema complex
- Location: Rr. Frang Bardhi
- Phone: +355 4 4801028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 09:00-21:00
- QTU (Qendra Tregtare Univers) shopping centre: Supermarket, electronics store
- Location: Tirana-Durrës highway, km 6 (6.8km NW)
- Phone: +355 4 380100 or +355 4 2380103
- Tirana East Gate (TEG)
- Location: Autostrada Tiranë – Elbasan, km 0
- Phone: +355 4 2395000.
- QTU City Mall
- Location: Rruga Abdyl Frashëri
- Hours: Daily, 09:00-22:00
- Hello –> Ç’kemi (read: chkemi)
- How are you? –> Si je? (read: Cee ye?)
- What’s you name? –> Si quhesh? (read: Cee chuhesh?)
- I want to go to –> Dua të shkoj tek (read: Da tuə shkoy tek)
- How much does it cost? –> Sa kushton? (read: Sa kushton?)
- Thank you! –> Faleminderit! (read: Faleminiderit)
- Cheers! –> Gëzuar! (read: Gəzuar)
- Please –> Të lutem (read: Të lutem)
- In the Albanian alphabet, each letter corresponds to a spoken sound and you would write everything just as you hear it.
- The letter Ë/ë represents the same sound as the German Ö/ö.
- USEFUL LINKS
- Municipality of Tirana: tirana.gov.al
- More options about hotels and places to stay: booking.com
- EMERGENCY NUMBERS
- Emergency number – 112
- Road Police – 126
- Ambulance – 127
- Fire Department – 128
- Law Enforcement – 129
Note: if you take photos of events and want to share them (CC-BY-SA) with the LibreOffice community, you can upload them here: https://tdf.io/upload - please email email@example.com with details after so we can credit you. Thanks!